Staging for Realtors
LVD stagers are certified interior designers and we understand space planning. With years of work experience with realtors with brokerages around the GTA, we understand that our job is to increase the value of the home and to help you get more showings. At the end of the day, it’s all about getting the best possible price for your clients.
Some of the Realtors We Work with
Working With LVD
3 STAGING OPTIONS
We’re flexible and our staging services fall into 3 categories
- Schedule an initial property visit
- the property room by room
- Identify what stays, what should be packed & where things should be placed
- Provide a written summary with instructions
- Second visit to review and provide final suggestions
staging existing furniture
- We rework décor using existing property furniture and accessories
- We bring in our own accent pieces as needed (ie: artwork, cushions, accessories, etc)
- We bring in furniture & décor for empty rooms or specific rooms to epurpose (ie: Den to an office)
Empty House Full Stage
- We start with a blank slate
- Entire property receives a full staging service
- We supply all furniture, artwork, accents & accessories
- It’s all about “Attention To Detail”
- LVD supplies everything right down to the sheets & pillow cases
All Inclusive Upgrade & Reno Solutions
We’re a multi-talented team! Not only do we bring our unique approach to interior design, but we have trades support to get minor upgrades done too! Getting the highest market value sometimes means painting, flooring, retiling, lighting upgrades and other minor renovations. With La Vie Designs we’ve got those covered. Our trades team support our design team to transform spaces into highly desirable places. The following are a few examples of our design transforations.
Realtor’s Property Review
Interested in how La Vie Designs would stage your property?
Let’s start off with a FREE Realtor’s Property Review. This 30 minute consultation will give us a chance to meet, review your property and provide you with some ideas about how to maximize the property’s value and increase your showings!
Here’s what’s included:
- A personal meet and greet at your property location
- Home discovery tour to define opportunities
- Discuss upgrade options if needed for consideration ie: minor cosmetic changes
- Review proposed staging approach
- Provide a summary report with associated costs